Sacred Fashion Anna Gordon Chooses Blue Lace For Asheville Fashion Week
By Kelly Calhoun, Managing Director, Administration and Production ~ Sacred Fashion Anna Gordon
Let's face it. No matter what our age, all of us want to turn heads when we walk into a room. That's why 33 year old Kate Middleton and 77 year old Jane Fonda both donned an exquisite blue lace dress to entertain royalty and grace the Cannes' runway, respectively. And that's why Sacred Fashion Anna Gordon chose an exquisite blue lace dress as its signature piece for Asheville Fashion Week.
Sponsored by Gage Models and Talent Agency, Asheville Fashion Week will be held August 5-8 in downtown Asheville. During this first ever event, Sacred Fashion Anna Gordon will join other local designers to showcase its first high end ready-to-wear women's fashion collection at the Grand Finale on Saturday, August 8 at the Renaissance Hotel in downtown Asheville.
Inspired by Kate Middleton's impeccable taste for blue and lace, The Anna Dress In Blue Lace is designed to look fabulous on every woman's body type. Floral and lace add a soft womanly touch coupled with a sophisticated day look that easily transforms into evening elegance for that spectacular night out. Blue Lace Beauty.
Every woman knows that when we shop for that perfect dress, what we are really searching for is that elusive couture chemistry that not only attracts others to us but, more importantly, makes us feel attractive to ourselves.
Anna Gordon Sacred Fashion knows that fashion has the power to transform lives and that's why we approach every collection as if it were "Sacred." We strive to design clothing that all women will adore and cherish. Upon donning each exquisite piece, we want women to immediately feel a sense of power, a sense of confidence, a sense of both inner and outer beauty.
The Anna Dress In Blue Lace is available for purchase through our website www.sacredfashion.com or at our showroom on the top floor of the Flat Iron Building in Asheville, NC.
We invite you to enter our world so we can change yours. Be Sacred!
What's New - New Articles, Content and Blogs About Galleries, Artists and Crafters
- Sacred Fashion Anna Gordon Chooses Blue Lace For Asheville Fashion ... by Kelly Calhoun
- The story of how an Old Boat Shed, and some Old Friends helped Insp... by Constance Vlahoulis
- Recent Works - Richard Christian Nelson by Kimberly Nelson
- The Return of Asheville Wood Artist Brian Monteleone by Melinda Knies
- June 29 Live Artist Demo - Floor Cloth Painting by Melinda Knies
- Free Art Demos Every Saturday - All Summer Downtown by Melinda Knies
- Are Wire Bonsai Trees Good Luck? by Melinda Knies
- Richard Christian Nelson Studio River Arts District-Open House by Kimberly Nelson
- Centerpoint Studios Introducing Work by Kyle Carpenter at Holiday P... by Kathie Kline
- Art Show - Along the Way - Southeastern Landscape Paintings by Patrick Michaelson
- Asheville 1960s Band Recordings Saved & Re-Mastered for Up-Comi... by Dan Lewis
- Funny Business at The Millroom Presents Aaron Kleiber by Michael Yoder
- Internet Privacy Is An Oxymoron: Best-Selling Tech Thriller Author ... by Donald Allen
- Daily Show Correspondent Wyatt Cenac Live in Asheville by Michael Yoder
- Charge of the Goddess Dance cycle Returns by Asheville Playback The...
- Professional Stand-up Comedy: Sara Schaefer co-host of MTV's late n... by Michael Yoder
- Professional Stand-up Comedy: Bengt Washburn (The Late Late Show wi... by Michael Yoder
- Professional Stand-up Comedy: Tom Simmons (Comedy Central, Showtim... by Michael Yoder
- Weaverville Art Safari Celebrates Spring with Free Studio Tours by Sherida Buchanan
- Comedy Central's Ben Kronberg at Lexington Avenue Brewery Thursday ... by Matt Ward
- Natural Body Care Products by Denise Kampouris
- Can't find housing in Buncombe County by Angela Menius
- Asheville Screen Printing's Open House - Free Drinks, Live Printing... by Asheville Screen Printing
- CranioSacral Therapy & Therapeutic MassageTestimonials by Rowan Farrell-Trombetta
- The Adventure Center of Asheville offers Discount for Locals in Jan... by Sarah Dickson
- How to Downsize from Living in a Big House to Living in a Small Apa... by Asheville Now
- The Many Benefits of Pre-Natal Massage by Tom Dunn
- Stray Boots and Asheville Local Expert Bring you a Mobile Scavenger... by Sarah Thompson
- French Broad River Fishing Report - July 9 2014 by Chris Manderson
- French Broad River Fishing Report - May 28 2014 by Chris Manderson
Post A Comment
About the Author - Kelly Calhoun
Contact Kelly Calhoun:
Sacred Fashion Anna Gordon