Join with a friend and get a discount on Chyten's test prep classes!
With the SAT and ACT test season quickly approaching, students are turning to Chyten for effective one-on-one tutoring and small group classes to help reach the test scores needed for their goals and objectives.
For a limited time, sign up with a friend for a class, and you will each receive $50 off of the tuition price! All of our instructors are real teachers with Master's degree or higher, and because we value relationships we keep our class sizes small (7-8 students). This helps our tutors connect better with their students, and to focus the instruction for maximum benefit.
Chyten's test prep strategies provide real insights into taking these important tests; this is insight you cannot get anywhere else! Chyten's test prep classes include 25 full hours of instruction in our state-of-the-art classroom, all books and materials, and 2 full practice tests. Call us to learn more about our Test Prep program or to schedule a free comparison test at our convenient Asheville location.
We are currently registering students for several SAT/PSAT test prep classes. Call us today at (828) 505-2495, and mention the join with a friend discount!
Content Source: www.chyten-asheville.com
What's New - New Articles, Content and Blogs About Education
- City of Asheville Youth Leadership Academy - CAYLA by Manny Figaro
- Chyten's SAT Boot Camp to be offered during Carolina Day's summer p... by Brian Caskey
- Should a student take the ACT or the SAT? by Brian Caskey
- Free PSAT Results Analysis at Chyten! by Brian Caskey
- AP Classes are Now Enrolling! by Brian Caskey
- FREE EVENTS IN ASHEVILLE SHED LIGHT ON ADULT ADHD by Rudy Rodriguez
- Chyten's free 'College Counseling Night' scheduled for October 20 by Brian Caskey
- A.C. REYNOLDS MIDDLE SCHOOL CONTINUES TO JOCKEY FOR POSITION IN U.S... by Melissa McIntyre
- Join with a friend and get a discount on Chyten's test prep classes! by Brian Caskey
- BRAG Exhibition - Route 80 - Back to our North Carolina Routes by John Elsegood
- Man to Man by Edrianna Stilwell
- Transcendental Meditation: The new prescription for your health? by Tom Ball
- Testimonials by Patrick McMahon
- Markets Don't Matter, Karma Does by Michele Williams
- Venture Local: October Conference Seeks to Foster Localism and Sust... by Asheville Now
- The Sacred Embodiment Center - The Re-emergence Party and Fundraiser by Justin Belleme
- HEALING FOR THOSE WHO CARE - International luminary teaches locals ... by Jacquelyn Dobrinska
- Annual Wildflower Walk - May 7 by Jacquelyn Dobrinska
- Like Body, Like Business by Eve Haslam
- Breast Cancer Survivors and Friends/ I Can Cope Cancer Support Group by Park Ridge
- French Broad River Fishing Report - May 8 2013 by Chris Manderson
- Family Fun in Asheville, NC by Daniel Cropper
- French Broad River Fishing Report - April 24 2013 by Chris Manderson
- French Broad River Fishing Report - April 3 2013 by Chris Manderson
- A Mobile Fresh Start for Spring by Melissa McIntyre
- RampItUpCooking.com Publishes Innovative Cookbook, 'Rapturous Ramp ... by Melinda Knies
- French Broad River Fishing Report - March 13 2013 by Chris Manderson
- Weaverville Art Safari Showcases Regional Talent with Free Studio T... by Sherida Buchanan
- Personal Mind Mapping Workshop Launches in Asheville this March by Jennifer Losch
- French Broad River Fishing Report - February 20 2013 by Chris Manderson
About the Author - Brian Caskey
Contact Brian Caskey:
Chyten Tutors & Test Prep