Feng Shui for Real Estate, Asheville or Anywhere
Real estate in Western North Carolina is faring better than in many other places nationwide. Sales are slower, however, and prices are somewhat lower than they were a year ago. Changes were expected by feng shui practitioners starting in February 2004, when a new 20 year time cycle started. In the long run, it is expected that this period will bring more financial stability in return for work and effort. In the short run, the period change affected every existing building. What may have been a healthy and prosperous building until 2004 might benefit from a feng shui tune-up to improve conditions now.
If you are a seller, a classical feng shui audit can help you. The long-standing real estate advice to sellers is wise and always applies. Begin by improving your home's marketability by cleaning up, increasing curb appeal, and fixing things that need fixing. This is good feng shui for anyone, seller or not. A feng shui audit can give you an extra edge, however. An audit will show which area of your home holds the best qi, or energy, for wealth. This energy can be enhanced with five element theory. A five element remedy can be as simple as adding a light fixture in one area, and keeping the light on. Painting your front door may be helpful, and no, not all front doors should be painted red. Depending on your home's energy chart, this may be more hurtful than helpful.
Feng Shui is Good for Staging
Furniture can be arranged to both make your buyers feel at home, and to guide them towards walking through it in the most beneficial way when it is shown. They carry energy with them as they walk, and you want them to take the best energy throughout the home. If you plan to spruce up with flowers or other decorative items, you can use not only appropriate colors, but appropriate materials, and place them where they will do the most good.
A Feng Shui Audit is of Great Benefit to Buyers
Your home will influence your life as long as you live there. Find out before you purchase what its positive and negative effects are. Every building combines some good and some not-so-good. For example, you are far better off if the most positive area for wealth is in your office rather than in the laundry room. Some house charts are more auspicious than others, and more easily enhanced. Some charts may even show a home is "locked for prosperity" in this period. It would be difficult to thrive financially in a home of this nature.
In short, let feng shui help you sell your house faster, for the best price, even in a buyer's market; and let it work for you in your home purchase to make you more comfortable, healthy, and prosperous while you live there.
Visit my website, www.blackturtlefengshui.com, to learn more.
What's New - New Articles, Content and Blogs About Asheville Real Estate
- The Mental State of the Real Estate Seller by Hallie Sheaffer
- The Least of These by Chris Berthiaume
- Feng Shui for Real Estate, Asheville or Anywhere by Donna Bogren
- In A Vanderbilt's Backyard by Verbal Kint
- Is Now the Right Time to Buy? by Mark Vanderhoff
- First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credits by Mark Vanderhoff
- 10 Ways to Make Sure Your House Sells! by Sandy Sibley
- Alternative Options: Lease/Purchases, Foreclosures and Seller Finan... by Mark Vanderhoff
- 8 Ways To Get Your Price by Sandy Sibley
- Man to Man by Edrianna Stilwell
- Transcendental Meditation: The new prescription for your health? by Tom Ball
- Testimonials by Patrick McMahon
- City of Asheville Youth Leadership Academy - CAYLA by Manny Figaro
- Chyten's SAT Boot Camp to be offered during Carolina Day's summer p... by Brian Caskey
- Should a student take the ACT or the SAT? by Brian Caskey
- Markets Don't Matter, Karma Does by Michele Williams
- Free PSAT Results Analysis at Chyten! by Brian Caskey
- Venture Local: October Conference Seeks to Foster Localism and Sust... by Asheville Now
- AP Classes are Now Enrolling! by Brian Caskey
- French Broad River Fishing Report - May 8 2013 by Chris Manderson
- Family Fun in Asheville, NC by Daniel Cropper
- French Broad River Fishing Report - April 24 2013 by Chris Manderson
- French Broad River Fishing Report - April 3 2013 by Chris Manderson
- A Mobile Fresh Start for Spring by Melissa McIntyre
- RampItUpCooking.com Publishes Innovative Cookbook, 'Rapturous Ramp ... by Melinda Knies
- French Broad River Fishing Report - March 13 2013 by Chris Manderson
- Weaverville Art Safari Showcases Regional Talent with Free Studio T... by Sherida Buchanan
- Personal Mind Mapping Workshop Launches in Asheville this March by Jennifer Losch
- French Broad River Fishing Report - February 20 2013 by Chris Manderson
About the Author - Donna Bogren
Contact Donna Bogren:
Black Turtle Feng Shui