Emerging Fast Casual BBQ Concept Spreads into Asheville
Moe's Original Bar B Que is proud to announce its Asheville, NC grand opening on Wednesday, July 14th at 4 Sweeten Creek Road. Moe's Original serves up an award-winning, all things Southern, Alabama BBQ experience with large party take-out orders and catering with delivery also available. Located in the Biltmore Village area, there are many shops, music venues and attractions nearby with downtown Asheville minutes away. In addition to a beautiful outdoor patio, there are 4 large flat-screen TVs for sports viewing and will be live entertainment on the weekends.
"We wanted to keep with the overall atmosphere of Moe's as its theme ties the South to the mountains, which is fitting for Asheville," said co-owner Dave Rice. "Like the other Moe's, our restaurant features walk up counter service, a premium bar, comfortable booths and tables surrounded by Southern sports memorabilia and concert posters on the walls."
Years after learning to fire roast meats Bama-style, Alabama natives Mike Fernandez, Ben Gilbert and Jeff Kennedy founded Moe's Original Bar B Que in Vail, Colorado in 2001. Using recipes passed down for generations, Moe's Original Bar B Que prepares meats and an array of Southern side dishes and desserts fresh daily. Continuing to grow and open new franchises at an aggressive, yet manageable pace, Moe's Original Bar B Que has 15 other locations in Daphne, Fairhope, Orange Beach, Vestavia Hills, Hoover, Lakeview, Tuscaloosa, Huntsville and Birmingham, Alabama, Denver, Englewood, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Eagle and Vail, Colorado with another opening soon in Atlanta, GA. All Moe's open daily for lunch and dinner starting at 11am and serve until it's gone!
For more information, interviews, photos or menus, please contact Lorrie Dixson of Eskimo Advertising at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-441-3473. For more information about Moe's Original Bar B Que, visit www.moesoriginalbbq.com.
What's New - New Articles, Content and Blogs About Featured Restaurants
- Have you heard about Blind Pig of Asheville??? by Justin Belleme
- 20% Local Discount - New Culinary Horizons at the Grove Park Inn Re... by Asheville Now
- Asheville Independent Restaurants Unveil a New Flavor at Taste of A... by Justin Belleme
- New Dining Concept Coming to the Grove Park Inn Resort and Spa by Asheville Now
- Emerging Fast Casual BBQ Concept Spreads into Asheville by Moe's Original Bar B Que
- Neo Cantina Gets Up and Running by Jason Sandford
- Tupelo Honey Cafe (or Tupelo Two) by Darla Crabbe
- Goodbye Savoy, Hello Vinnies!! by Asheville Now
- Short Street Cakes Nurtures Young Business; Provides Outlet for Ne... by Jodi Rhoden
- AIR Brings Back the Main Course Dining Program for 2010 by Asheville Now
- Lowdown Food Truck Interview by Manny Figaro
- Asheville's Newest Cookbook - Tupelo Honey Cafe by Explore Asheville
- Pets Now Welcome at Asheville Restaurants by Explore Asheville
- Tupelo Honey Cafe Revamps Kids Menu To Offer More Healthy Choices by Christine Sykes Lowe
- Short Street Cakes Launches New Spring Menu on Wednesday, April 7th by Asheville Now
- AIR Announces the Culinary AffAIR 2010 Menu by Asheville Area Chamber...
- Ashvegas Restaurant Review: Lexington Avenue Brewery Has Ingredient... by Jason Sandford
- The LAB is Open for Your Mad-scientist Pleasure by Julie Atallah
- Asheville Winter Warmer Beer Festival set for Jan. 23 by Mark Lyons
- New stuff at Green Man Brewing by Julie Atallah
- French Broad River Fishing Report - May 8 2013 by Chris Manderson
- Family Fun in Asheville, NC by Daniel Cropper
- French Broad River Fishing Report - April 24 2013 by Chris Manderson
- Man to Man by Edrianna Stilwell
- French Broad River Fishing Report - April 3 2013 by Chris Manderson
- A Mobile Fresh Start for Spring by Melissa McIntyre
- RampItUpCooking.com Publishes Innovative Cookbook, 'Rapturous Ramp ... by Melinda Knies
- French Broad River Fishing Report - March 13 2013 by Chris Manderson
- Weaverville Art Safari Showcases Regional Talent with Free Studio T... by Sherida Buchanan
- Personal Mind Mapping Workshop Launches in Asheville this March by Jennifer Losch