Dan Black: Navigating the New Normal
PLACE Loretta's Cafe on Monday, October 17 from 11:30am - 1:00 pm.
PRICE includes lunch $15.00 for members and first-time guests, $30.00 for returning guests.
Today we face a changed economy, instantaneous communications and a social media juggernaut that allows everyone with Internet access to have a voice and influence buying decisions. This is the new normal and it has changed the way people think, behave and buy.
AAF Asheville is proud to present nationally recognized speaker Dan Black, who will present 'Navigating the New Normal', an in-depth look at the new business environment. Dan is the Director of e-Learning Delivery at Charlotte-based WeSkill. Dan's fast-paced, interactive presentation offers valuable skills and methodologies that will give attendees the competitive edge as they adjust their approach to match the mindsets of today's consumer.
"The last few years have dramatically changed how people live, play and do business, said AAF Asheville Programming Chair Linda Brandt. "People are not just behaving differently, they have fundamentally changed on a psychological level. As marketing professionals it is vital that we learn what the new "normal" is - we need to know how people think, behave and act; what drives their buying decisions and how they are motivated. That's why I'm so thrilled to hear Dan's presentation."
Join us. This is not to be missed. Registration Deadline is Thursday, October 13
Content Source: www.aafasheville.org/
What's New - New Articles, Content and Blogs About Clubs, Groups and Organizations
- Dan Black: Navigating the New Normal by Brenda Cooke
- New Social-Recreation Groups For Youth with Autism! by Sylvia van Meerten
- Tveidt Announces Departure from EDC Staff by Asheville Area Chamber...
- Making Friends in Retirement - Some Advice from an Ancient Greek, b... by North Carolina Center ...
- 'Creative Retirement?' she laughed, by Ron Manheimer by North Carolina Center ...
- Mentally Sweating - Good for Your Health, by Ron Manheimer by North Carolina Center ...
- Family Support Network of WNC by Regina Fox
- Asheville Lightning Track and Field Team by Lee James Pantas
- What is Reflexology? by Steven Martin
- French Broad Chocolates Factory Opening by Manny Figaro
- Asheville Sun Soo Tae Kwon Do by Tony Morris
- Massage Education: Fusion with Yoga for Sustainable Healing Practices by Asheville Massage School
- The Cove to Serve as a Drop-off Location for Operation Christmas Child by Jill Wagner
- Providing Mini-Vacations - Get-A-Ways in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee! by jc carlos
- Check Out this Inspiring Event and Get a Chance to Attend for Free by Asheville Now
- Common Ground by Donna Bogren
- Monetize Your Vision by Mandy Wildman
- Attractive kitchen and bath remodeling with JONESCO by jones kent
- French Broad River Fishing Report - May 8 2013 by Chris Manderson
- Family Fun in Asheville, NC by Daniel Cropper
- French Broad River Fishing Report - April 24 2013 by Chris Manderson
- Man to Man by Edrianna Stilwell
- French Broad River Fishing Report - April 3 2013 by Chris Manderson
- A Mobile Fresh Start for Spring by Melissa McIntyre
- RampItUpCooking.com Publishes Innovative Cookbook, 'Rapturous Ramp ... by Melinda Knies
- French Broad River Fishing Report - March 13 2013 by Chris Manderson
- Weaverville Art Safari Showcases Regional Talent with Free Studio T... by Sherida Buchanan
- Personal Mind Mapping Workshop Launches in Asheville this March by Jennifer Losch