Celebrate Fall with a Masquerade in the Meadow!
Kick off your holiday season on Saturday, October 23rd with the newest event in town and help the Junior League of Asheville meet needs in your community at the same time!
So throw on something sparkly, grab a mask, and head to Longmeadow Park (The Ramble). Enjoy performances by the Asheville Aerial Artists (don't try this at home!) and dance to tunes by the Asheville Jazz Orchestra, followed by Alleycat's Mobile Dance Party. Sample delicious treats prepared by your local chefs, and check out the array of beverages in our libation lounges!
What a marvelous way to celebrate "Asheville Now" with local music, local food, local brews, local artists, all in support of a local organization working hard in the local community.
Tickets are $50 per person (includes food, entertainment, beer & wine). Raffle tickets start at $5 each, so throw your ticket in the pot of your choice. You don't need to be present to win, so what do you think about 4 Walt Disney Park-Hopper passes for just $5? Or 80 bottles of wine for $5? The more tickets you buy, they less they cost, so with 7 fabulous packages to tantalize you, why not take a chance on each?
Check out the website for all details and to purchase your tickets. www.ashevillefallgala.com. Buy online and enter the name of AshevilleNow fan and JLA member Julie Tatol as the person who invited you to this awesome event! And while you're visiting the site, check out the projects of your Junior League chapter. Thanks for your support of all that we're doing, and we'll see you in The Meadow!
What's New - New Articles, Content and Blogs About Performing Arts
- Personal Mind Mapping Workshop Launches in Asheville this March by Jennifer Losch
- Asheville Talent Slam! by Rock Eblen
- Seduction Sideshow Presents: Weapons of Mass Seduction... A Post-Ap... by Seduction Sideshow
- The Mast perform their debut piece Figure Eights at The Magnetic Fi... by Erin Scholze
- Celebrate Fall with a Masquerade in the Meadow! by Julie Tatol
- Early Bird Subscription Deadline is Approaching! by Amanda Leslie
- 2nd Annual TEDxAsheville Conference Selects Orange Peel for 2010, A... by Gina Drew
- North Carolina Stage Company Presents the Bard-a-thon: 48-hour Shak... by Amanda Leslie
- 2nd Annual Asheville International Children's Film Festival (AICFF)... by Tim Arem
- Asheville Playback Theatre announces Sweet Sixteenth Season by Mountaine Jonas
- Weaverville Art Safari Showcases Regional Talent with Free Studio T... by Sherida Buchanan
- Richard Christian Nelson Studio River Arts District-Open House by Kimberly Nelson
- Grandma Presents... Buckwheat Zydeco w/ Jackomo by Afton Duckworth
- Verve Hatch 2009 by Liz White
- Centerpoint Studios Introducing Work by Kyle Carpenter at Holiday P... by Kathie Kline
- Oct 3rd show at the Grey Eagle - Cursive/Grown Up Avenger Stuff/Old... by Asheville Now
- Uncle Earl Alum RAYNA GELLERT To Release Solo Debut Album October 2 by Robert Reventon
- Weaverville Art Safari Showcases Vibrant Local Art Scene by Sherida Buchanan
- Art Show - Along the Way - Southeastern Landscape Paintings by Patrick Michaelson
- Asheville Artist Lisa Ringelspaugh-Irvine's Mermaid Art Series by Melinda Knies
- French Broad River Fishing Report - May 8 2013 by Chris Manderson
- Family Fun in Asheville, NC by Daniel Cropper
- French Broad River Fishing Report - April 24 2013 by Chris Manderson
- Man to Man by Edrianna Stilwell
- French Broad River Fishing Report - April 3 2013 by Chris Manderson
- A Mobile Fresh Start for Spring by Melissa McIntyre
- RampItUpCooking.com Publishes Innovative Cookbook, 'Rapturous Ramp ... by Melinda Knies
- French Broad River Fishing Report - March 13 2013 by Chris Manderson
- French Broad River Fishing Report - February 20 2013 by Chris Manderson
- Transcendental Meditation: The new prescription for your health? by Tom Ball
About the Author - Julie Tatol
Contact Julie Tatol: