The Adventure Center of Asheville offers Discount for Locals in January and February 2015
The Adventure Center of Asheville would like to offer Buncombe County and Henderson County residents a chance to enjoy our park in January and February for half price. The Adventure Center has three adventures that will be discounted during this time: Asheville Treetops Adventure Park, Asheville Zipline Canopy Adventures and Kid Zip.
Asheville Treetops Adventure Park, for ages 4 and over, has 60 unique climbing, zipping, walking, jumping, swinging, and rappelling challenges anchored to over 30 trees and towering poles tucked into a wooded park. There are 5 courses ranging from beginner to challenging levels.
Asheville Zipline Canopy Adventures, for ages 10 and over, includes 12 ziplines and 3 bridges in treetop platforms on several large adventure towers with mountain and skyline views of Asheville.
Kid Zip, for ages 4-10, is America's first zipline adventure designed for kids 4-10 years old. It includes 9 Ziplines and 4 fun climbing elements that are "kid sized."
The Adventure Center of Asheville, just five minutes from downtown Asheville, will be open on the weekends and Holidays in January and February including Martin Luther King, Jr. Day and Presidents Day.
For more information on weight/age restrictions and requirements and to download waivers, please visit our website at www.adventureavl.com.
Reservations are suggested and can be made on our website (www.adventureavl.com) or by calling 877.247.5539 and ask for code "WinterLocals" to receive your discount. For groups of ten people or more, discounted rates are also available, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must present your driver's license at time of check-in.
Nowhere in Asheville are there so many different outdoor activities in one place that offer personal growth and discovery. Guests are encouraged to expand their personal comfort zones, increase their self confidence, and support others challenged to do the same. We offer opportunities to move from good to great friends, team members, or leaders as guests literally climb to new heights!
Content Source: www.adventureavl.com
What's New - New Articles, Content and Blogs About Hiking, Backbacking and Camping
- The Adventure Center of Asheville offers Discount for Locals in Jan... by Sarah Dickson
- Asheville Area Fall Color Report by Explore Asheville
- Diamond Brand's February Events and Groups by Asheville Now
- Kid's Passport to Adventure by REI Asheville
- 8 Chances to Win Great Outdoor Gear by Rachel Doebber
- French Broad River Fishing Report - July 9 2014 by Chris Manderson
- French Broad River Fishing Report - May 28 2014 by Chris Manderson
- French Broad River Fishing Report - April 9 2014 by Chris Manderson
- French Broad River Fishing Report - March 11 2014 by Chris Manderson
- French Broad River Fishing Report - January 8 2014 by Chris Manderson
- French Broad River Fishing Report - October 9 2013 by Chris Manderson
- Top 6 Fall Vacation Ideas for Asheville by Daniel Cropper
- Zipline or Adventure Park - Which one is for You? by Daniel Cropper
- French Broad River Fishing Report - July 31 2013 by Chris Manderson
- French Broad River Fishing Report - June 19 2013 by Chris Manderson
- Natural Body Care Products by Denise Kampouris
- Can't find housing in Buncombe County by Angela Menius
- Asheville Screen Printing's Open House - Free Drinks, Live Printing... by Asheville Screen Printing
- Asheville 1960s Band Recordings Saved & Re-Mastered for Up-Comi... by Dan Lewis
- Sacred Fashion Anna Gordon Chooses Blue Lace For Asheville Fashion ... by Kelly Calhoun
- Funny Business at The Millroom Presents Aaron Kleiber by Michael Yoder
- The story of how an Old Boat Shed, and some Old Friends helped Insp... by Constance Vlahoulis
- CranioSacral Therapy & Therapeutic MassageTestimonials by Rowan Farrell-Trombetta
- How to Downsize from Living in a Big House to Living in a Small Apa... by Asheville Now
- The Many Benefits of Pre-Natal Massage by Tom Dunn
About the Author - Sarah Dickson
Contact Sarah Dickson:
Adventure Center of Asheville