20% Local Discount - New Culinary Horizons at the Grove Park Inn Resort and Spa
Chef de Cuisine Duane Fernandes at Horizons at the Grove Park Inn Resort & Spa has implemented major changes recently, making the restaurant a generous, hospitable location for local guests. With the comfort and pleasure of WNC residents in mind, the restaurant is offering a 20% local discount every Tuesday & Wednesday. All one must do is show a valid WNC drivers license.
Chef Fernandes has also re-vamped the menu to offer a greater variety both in price and style. Where there was once a pre-fixed, condensed menu of a few of the Chef's selections, they now offer soup such as the Lobster Bisque, second course fare like the Ahi Tuna in Chilled Lemongrass Ginger Broth & of course a variety of savory dinner entrees. You can view the current menu here: Sample menu for Horizons.
While Horizons is and always will be an elegant dining experience, they have also dropped the dress code to allow diners to more fully relax & feel comfortable. They want the restaurant to feel like a peaceful getaway where you can really unwind and enjoy their award winning Chef's delectable presentations, the breathtaking view of the Blue Ridge Mountains right outside and perhaps a selection from the award winning wine list.
"We do all of this because we truly strive to create a full sensory dining experience for each and every one of our guests."
-Chef Fernandes, Executive Chef at Horizons
To share this transformation with WNC residents, Horizons has produced a new commercial, which introduces you to both Chef Fernandes and the head server at the restaurant. They discuss the feel of the dining experience; the unique, immaculate presentations from the chefs; and the experience and breadth of knowledge of the wait staff.
What's New - New Articles, Content and Blogs About Featured Restaurants
- My Favs in Asheville! by Alan Hall
- Have you heard about Blind Pig of Asheville??? by Justin Belleme
- 20% Local Discount - New Culinary Horizons at the Grove Park Inn Re... by Asheville Now
- Asheville Independent Restaurants Unveil a New Flavor at Taste of A... by Justin Belleme
- New Dining Concept Coming to the Grove Park Inn Resort and Spa by Asheville Now
- Emerging Fast Casual BBQ Concept Spreads into Asheville by Moe's Original Bar B Que
- Neo Cantina Gets Up and Running by Jason Sandford
- Tupelo Honey Cafe (or Tupelo Two) by Darla Crabbe
- Goodbye Savoy, Hello Vinnies!! by Asheville Now
- Short Street Cakes Nurtures Young Business; Provides Outlet for Ne... by Jodi Rhoden
- Lowdown Food Truck Interview by Manny Figaro
- Asheville's Newest Cookbook - Tupelo Honey Cafe by Explore Asheville
- Pets Now Welcome at Asheville Restaurants by Explore Asheville
- Tupelo Honey Cafe Revamps Kids Menu To Offer More Healthy Choices by Christine Sykes Lowe
- Short Street Cakes Launches New Spring Menu on Wednesday, April 7th by Asheville Now
- AIR Announces the Culinary AffAIR 2010 Menu by Asheville Area Chamber...
- Ashvegas Restaurant Review: Lexington Avenue Brewery Has Ingredient... by Jason Sandford
- The LAB is Open for Your Mad-scientist Pleasure by Julie Atallah
- Asheville Winter Warmer Beer Festival set for Jan. 23 by Mark Lyons
- New stuff at Green Man Brewing by Julie Atallah
- Natural Body Care Products by Denise Kampouris
- Can't find housing in Buncombe County by Angela Menius
- Asheville Screen Printing's Open House - Free Drinks, Live Printing... by Asheville Screen Printing
- Asheville 1960s Band Recordings Saved & Re-Mastered for Up-Comi... by Dan Lewis
- Sacred Fashion Anna Gordon Chooses Blue Lace For Asheville Fashion ... by Kelly Calhoun
- Funny Business at The Millroom Presents Aaron Kleiber by Michael Yoder
- The story of how an Old Boat Shed, and some Old Friends helped Insp... by Constance Vlahoulis
- CranioSacral Therapy & Therapeutic MassageTestimonials by Rowan Farrell-Trombetta
- The Adventure Center of Asheville offers Discount for Locals in Jan... by Sarah Dickson
- How to Downsize from Living in a Big House to Living in a Small Apa... by Asheville Now
Post A Comment
About the Author - Asheville Now
Contact Asheville Now: